Friday, March 21, 2008

Wiitney

So, my brother-in-law works at a recording studio in St Pete. He's worked on projects with such iconic companies as Nickelodeon, Disney and Pepsi. He recently recorded the voice of John Tra-fricken-volta for a new Disney cartoon, over which we were all pretty stinkin awe-struck. Today he calls me up and says they have some big-wig in seraching for voices for a new cheerleading Wii game they're making, and that I should come by and give it a shot...read for the part of one of the characters interacting between levels. Sort-of a "Bring It On" for video games. So, I did. I almost threw up on the guy reading lines with me, but I did it. And...he liked me! I guess it isn't set in stone yet, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but Tommy seemed very optimistic that I'll have one of the main roles... about 140 lines! Not only would I get to have my voice on a Wii game, but I'd actually get paid to do it! Holy cow, this may be the beginning of a huge voice and acting career for me. I've asked that Zack simply refer to me as "the talent" henceforth and forevermore. You may do the same.

Photo by: Adam Melancon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're amazing baby. I love you!

Zack

Anonymous said...

What!!! I had no idea that this was going on...please keep us little people in mind whenever you make it big!! Love u-Mandy



Powered By Blogger