Monday, March 31, 2008

House Hunting

Zack and I have been looking at houses in New Port Richey for a couple of months now. We've looked at dozens so far with our super-great realtor Jim Graham. Tomorrow is the day we narrow our search--we're seeing the last 4. These are the homes on our "yes" list, so we've seen them already at least once. Mom and Rachel are gonna go with us, and it's pretty exciting b/c I think we may be getting close to getting serious about possibly choosing one...maybe. If you know us at all, you know how hard it is for us to make decisions--we're analytical, indecisive perfectionists--so, aside from this also being one of the biggest purchasing decisions of one's lifetime, it's kind-of a pretty big deal for us. I'll try to post pics of the "Final Four," and you guys can let me know what you think!

House #1:






House #2:






House #3:




House #4:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! They're all so pretty. Seriously, houses like that with such yards would be like $1.5 million in the Toronto area! I'm feeling slightly jealous. We're currently in the market for our new walk-in closet, er, condo.

I'm personally keen on #4; it almost looks loft-ish. And it is nice and shady, which should help keep air con. costs down. I like #2's looks, except I'd be afraid of alligators eating my theoretical future children if I were moving in there!
- Miranda

Whitney said...

Haha! I know...I guess I should consider the old alligator thing, and the lives of my future children =). It's true, houses in NPR are so dirt cheap right now too--good for us, bad for all those sellers! I'll keep your pics in mind! I'm a big fan of #2, but we'll see. Good luck with your closet, er, condo shopping! =D



Powered By Blogger