Monday, March 31, 2008

All Star Cheer Squad


Hello, everyone! I'm Sadie from Wii's new video game All Star Cheer Squad! What am I like? Well, cheering is my life! At first I'm a bit naive and shy, but by the end of the game, I've got a bit of a 'tude and I can hold my own. I record my lines on Wednesday at the studio, so wish me luck! Everyone needs to go buy the game! It's set to come out this fall and is going to be amazing! It's like a "Bring It On" for video games, and I think they're actually partnering with some of the people who made the movie. For more info, just Google All Star Cheer Squad and Wii.

9 comments:

Green Eyes Girl said...

Well good luck. I'm very looking forward to this game. I hope everything goes well!

PHS 1987 Alumni said...

great news! I always knew one of us would be famous...just thought it was going to be me!!! Sounds so fun...maybe you will be come a Wii Superstar!! Love Ya and miss you!!!

PHS 1987 Alumni said...

I don't know why my name is PHS blogger but in case you need to know this is Beth

Meghan said...

you'd better step up or step off!

Anonymous said...

You're a cute cheerleader...

Anonymous said...

You're a cute cheerleader...

Whitney said...

Wow...someone thinks I'm a cute cheerleader--enough to write it twice! Hope that's my husband...otherwise, I need to confess I'm not either of those girls in the picture...they are from the movie. Sorry to disappoint.

Anonymous said...

Please let us know how it went! Do you have insight about the game you are allowed to share? What is the story? Have you seen picture? How does it look like?

Whitney said...

It went great! I can't say much about the game, but I can say the story line is really cool, and I know the graphics are phenominal. I ended up doing the voices of a few characters, and it was a blast. John, the writer, is a really talented guy...you're going to love this game! Thanks for your interest!



Powered By Blogger