Sunday, September 23, 2007

Running marathon:26 miles........................... Office marathon: 22 episodes

In honor of the new season of the Office beginning this Thursday, Zack, Meghan, Rebekah and I finished off our Office season 3 marathon this weekend--and boy was it a marathon! 16 episodes (some hour-long) in 24 hours. It was super fun and amazing. They came over late Saturday night, and we ate left-over lasagna and watched until about 1 am. Then we got up about 11 the next morning, made a big breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, chocolate chip pancakes and coffee and continued on our Office journey. We watched until our butts ached and our necks were stiff. We took breaks for showers and dinner, and we paused when we had to use the bathroom, but we persevered. We laughed until our heads hurt. We would rewind when Jim mumbled. We cried when Pam got her heart broken. And we finished season 3! I cannot wait until Thursday!! Wow, my life sounds small and sad. And I don't even care! I'm so excited!

7 comments:

Meghan said...

I LOVE OUR SMALL AND SAD LIVES!!
OMG, I CANNOT WAIT!!!! I'M SO HAVING DREAMS ABOUT MICHAEL AND PAINFUL DWIGHT AND BIG TUNA WITHDRAWALS! AHHHH!!!!!

I know the CRAP out of women!!!

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I love it! Did Zack do this or did you find yourself? I Saturday night I dreamed I went to Bible camp and Steve Carrell(?) was the leader! It was so crazy! Can't wait till Thursday. :D

Whitney said...

Hehe! I found this video on youtube--they even have the bloopers posted there. Can't wait til Thursday! "The Shrutes produce very thirsty babies."

Anonymous said...

Lenon and I did the same thing last weekend ... your party sounded alot funner though with the chocolate pancakes and such :) WE LOVE THIS SHOW

Whitney said...

You can't have the Office without chocolate chip pancakes...well, you COULD, but, let's be real, why would you want to? =D

Anonymous said...

We LOVE the Office...What about the episode where Phyllis gets flashed? Unbelievable.

Whitney said...

Um...you mean hilarious? Zack got up at the commercial and came back with his finger sticking out of his zipper...wait, was that tmi? Context, people, context! Ya, I'm officially an addict! I can't get enough Dwight. Michael's funny, but Dwight's untoppable (no, I did not forget an "s")



Powered By Blogger