Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Silent Siege



On Saturday, Zack, Meghan, Rebekah and I did a Silent Siege in Clearwater.
Total honks and waves received: 15-20.
Total obscene gestures received: 2.
Total success.

We stood with life tape on our mouths in front of the abortion clinic, praying and crying out to God on behalf of the babies who have no voice and the mothers who've been deceived into thinking they have no choice.

"Jesus, I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God, end abortion, and bring revival to America."


Let me know if you're interested in participating in our next Silent Siege.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

good times.

Anonymous said...

God Bless you all!!

Anonymous said...

Jesus, I plead Your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God, end abortion and send revival to America!

Anonymous said...

This is why I love my family!

Anonymous said...

I love you all and thank God for you. Aunt Pam



Powered By Blogger