Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Leaving The Office


Last night I dreamed I was quitting my job at the office. Which is true, I am leaving my job at the doctors' office in two weeks--just gave my notice yesterday. But that wasn't my dream. I dreamed I was quitting my job at The Office. Now I realize that my obsession with the show may be cause for concern. I had to explain to Michael Scott that I wasn't leaving The Office because of anything he had done, but he, in his typical immature fashion, was still really angry and pitching a fit. Jan was telling him to take care of it, and Jim was chasing Pam around the office flirting. Can I just say that I love that show? I am forever dreaming about it. I can't wait until season 3 is out so I can buy it. I'm feeling a little floopy tonight...maybe from from lack of sleep, which, according to "The Seven Pillars of Health" by Dr Colbert, is the leading cause of virtually every ailment known to man. I better get to bed so I can dream about my show. I hope Dwight's in tonight's dreamisode...I'll have to take back my resignation if he is.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

haha! let me be in your dream tonight! how about me and stanley do a commercial for miracle whip...that will make me happy.
:~D



Powered By Blogger