Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Handey Thoughts--part 1

All right, all right, I've gotten a little out of control lately. I found a bunch of Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey, and have been cracking myself up with them and annoying the heck out of everyone else! So, as an outlet for my love o Handey, I am going to start posting one Handey thought a week. These are hilariously funny, and are right up my alley, so if you don't like them, you probably wouldn't like me, so get outta here! =D Here's the first:

Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instance, let's say you're an astronaut on the moon and you fear that your partner has been turned into Dracula. The next time he goes out for the moon pieces, wham!, you just slam the door behind him and blast off. He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula, but you just say, "Think again, bat man."

1 comment:

Meghan said...

What happened to one Handey thought a week?
Slacker...



Powered By Blogger