Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Unda da Sea

Man, I am getting no love on this blog. It's okay, though, cuz it's becoming like my own little secret stash o goodies. I have this recurring dream that I can breathe under water. I used to wish I could live under water. It seems so pretty and pieceful and romantic under there. Movies like Splash and The Little Mermaid probably sparked that desire in me. I love at the end of Splash when Tom Hanks goes under water with Darrell Hannah. Looking back, I'm not too sure those two could ever make it, though. Wait... I just thought of something. The Little Mermaid and Splash have similar and opposite endings: Ariel follows her true love to land, and Tom Hanks follows his Mermaid to the sea, where he will forever live on her breath supply. Coincidence? I think not. Water also has a creepy denotation. Especially when it's dark, or when your feet are dangling in the water and you never know if something could be lurking beneath the surface, ready to bite your legs off. How's that for DEEP thoughts?

1 comment:

Meghan said...

you and Jack Handey are like soulmates.



Powered By Blogger