Saturday, October 23, 2010

At Whit's End is at the end...

To the masses, the hoards, the insane amount of readership this humble little blog has received since it was started 5 long years ago... (yes, you, Lisa and Jonny...)

It is time to say farewell for now. I know, I know, you are crushed...despairing...contemplating what there is left to live for, and yet, there is hope yet. I do not feel my relationship with blogging is finished forever, but, in light of the fact that it has been so long since I even blogged at all, it is time to say so-long to this blog for good.

I'll post again when I have begun a new blog, which I'm sure I will do in time. And it will be so much more awesome than you can even dare to imagine. But for now, I feel Whit's End is at it's end. Go on, now, have a good cry and hug it out.

Whitney

4 comments:

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Can't wait to follow your next endeavor :) love you xo

DJ said...

Bummer...

Unknown said...

Very nice post, Thanks for sharing....






Also click on these keywords :-- Home Monitoring | Burglar alarm systems | burglar alarm | ADT Security Service | ADT Wireless Alarm Monitoring

Unknown said...

This is quite interesting ,I am actually reading a humble post!!



Powered By Blogger