Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm Sorry.

So...I've been a little mopey lately. I'm sorry. I just read several of my posts, and...I even depressed myself a little. I'm hoping I don't have that effect on you too. It's time to cheer up. So, things aren't exactly perfect right now. So, I'm still not pregnant, still waiting on this house, still struggling financially...so what? Paul said he had learned in whatever state he was in, therein to be content. And he didn't even live in the sunshine state like I do. I should be content.


...How could I not be with these two little faces to look at every morning? I mean, pu-lease! God will accomplish in my life that which He desires. And all will be well. I just need to trust and obey.

I hope you're having a great week. Here's what I'll be making this week for Kaden's BBQ-themed 4th Birthday party (at his request):



Hamburger Cupcakes! Oh, fret not...there will be pictures to come!! :)

2 comments:

DJ said...

I didn't get "mopey" or "depression" from your former posts. I was reading about a wonderful mother taking good care of her family under trying circumstances.
Well done.
(And if you can make hamburger cupcakes, you may be my hero. :-)

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Real-life mothering is a challenge - it can be exhausting and overwhelming. That's just real. And then there are birthday parties, sweet little faces and cupcakes to balance it out :)

Can't wait to see pics from the party!

xo



Powered By Blogger