Monday, April 21, 2008

Diary of a Marathoner-in-Training: Week 2

Yah, I pretty much sucked this week! Here's the sad tale:

Mon- nada
Tues- ran 2 miles, walked 1 mile
Wed- ran 2 miles, walked 2 miles
Thurs- zilch
Fri- ran about a mile and a half
Sat- nope
Sun- na-uh

I'm pretty off schedule, especially since Fri my shin splints started to flair up, and today I couldn't run b/c they were hurting so badly. I did walk 3 miles total today, some of it running, but I'm thinkin' my husband's not gonna love it when I tell him that tonight =/

If you're training for the marathon with me, comment and let me know your progress--maybe it'll inspire me to keep going! I emailed my cousin Sarah the marathon training schedule Zack made (below), so I think she's going to do it too. Let's all go to the Windy City together for our first (well, maybe not your first) marathon. It'll be fun! (Sort-of)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

ohhh, i'll go to the windy city!!! but i'll hold up the signs and cheer you guys on. :-D

Unknown said...

I am with you Meg! Maybe we can do some sight seeing too!



Powered By Blogger